Digital Marketing Specialist
Work is changing. That’s why we’re changing too. We know that the right spaces help you make a difference every day. And we know what a difference that can make. Because when space works, everything works.
We also know that the right person can make a difference. And we’re looking for someone to do just that. Is it you?
What Staples will offer you...
•Competitive Salary Circa £25k Depends on Experience
•32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays), increasing to 35 days with service
•Holiday Buy Scheme
•4% Contributory Pension Scheme
•Eye care vouchers
•Health cash back plan
•Optional dental cover (pay-in)
•Perks@Work discount scheme
• Free onsite parking
What you'll do at Staples...
- Daily monitoring and optimisation of digital marketing activity - PLA, brand/non-brand advertising, Affiliate channels
- Daily interaction with Digital Marketing agency
- Brief in regular and promotional PLA products to the agency each month
- Liaise with Digital Marketing Agency to provide KPI reporting
- Raising digital PO's and monitor monthly spend and ROAS
- Internal Search engine optimisation (Endeca)
- Monthly optimisation of Null search terms
- Manage Channable external product data feed
- Review brand/non-brand paid advert copy conversions and provide recommendations to optimise
- Oversee A/B variant testing implementation and reporting, looking for improvements in conversion and customer experience in all areas of the website
- Regular use of Google Analytics to review site and campaign performance
What you'll bring to Staples...
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Technical understanding of Web Platforms and Digital Marketing Vehicles
- Use of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with implementation and maintenance of digital marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google SA360
- Experience of implementing and maintaining affiliate programs
applies and improves extensive or in depth specialized knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to accomplish one’s job effectively.
Attention to Detail:
Thoroughness in accomplishing tasks through concern for all the areas/parties involved. Monitors and checks one’s work, information, plans.
Planning, Organizing and Coordinating: Establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of identified objectives. Sets goals, priorities and timetables to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency. Involves and motivates co-worker.
Collaboration: Develops cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties
Problem solving: Builds logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one’s knowledge and experience base, and calling on other references and resources as necessary.
Drive for Results: Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence. Shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continue improvement
Communication: Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas verbally/in written to individual or groups
Initiative: Does more than required or expected in the job; does things that no one has requested that will improve or enhance products and services, avoids problems, or develops entrepreneurial opportunities. Plans ahead for upcoming problems or opportunities and takes appropriate action.
Key Generic Competencies
Business acumen: is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace and drive commercial performance.
Customer focus: acts with (external & internal) customers in mind; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services.
Action oriented: enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning.
Learning on the fly: learns quickly when facing new problems; open to change (stop-start-continue), experiments and will try anything to find solutions; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Cross-cultural sensitivity: understands and can empathize with differences in people & cultures; respects differences.
Who we are...
Staples offers a true single source solution that is effective, scalable and competitive for every workplace in the UK.
We provide a complete office supplies, furniture, tech, print and facilities solution, underpinned by sector focused experts, supported by dedicated account managers; and with 20,000 stocked products in a £50m state of the art distribution centre ready for next day delivery, right across the country.
For us it’s about providing the right solution for the right place at the right time, and making sure that you have everything your business needs to succeed.