Work is changing. That’s why we’re changing too. We know that the right spaces help you make a difference every day. And we know what a difference that can make. Because when space works, everything works.
We also know that the right person can make a difference. And we’re looking for someone to do just that. Is it you?
What Staples will offer you...
- 32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- 4% Contributory Pension Scheme
- Holiday Buy Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Eye care vouchers
- Optional dental cover (pay-in)
- Perks@Work discount scheme
What you'll do at Staples...
We are looking for someone to support and maintain the Operational Support functionalities and ensure all inventory levels within the DC are correctly maintained for customer order fulfilment. Overseeing and supporting customer returns, SKU / Location setup, profiling and helping to drive the site KPI’s and SLA’s. Investigating customer service queries and order discrepancies to help maintain correct stock levels and shrinkage losses.
Flexibility is required to work other shifts/hours, if required.
- All Internal & External customer service and response requirements are met
- Adherence to agreed standard operating processes
- Meet and exceed Quality and Perfect Order targets
- Maintaining DC customer service SLA’s for all channels
- Shrinkage for DC and Channels are maintained as per business target
- Research out of stocks, conduct cycle counts and physical inventory investigations.
- Work closely with other departments to resolve issues/queries for customer orders.
- Review all inventory data and make adjustments correctly via Manhattan / SAP.
- Perform cycle counts and maintain perpetual cycle counting programs.
- Maintain new lines, create and assign product and locations in Manhattan System.
- Maintain profiling to improve the productivity and replenishment in DC.
- Arrange store returns, RTVs and communicate product related issues with the Supply Chain team, Category Managers and Vendors as and when necessary.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed and hygiene standards maintained.
- Help and support other departments in the DC to meet business requirements.
- Customer queries or problems to be resolved efficiently and cost effectively.
- Ensuring a high standard of call quality at all times, in line with DC SLA and Staples values.
What you'll bring to Staples...