Work is changing. That’s why we’re changing too. We know that the right spaces help you make a difference every day. And we know what a difference that can make. Because when space works, everything works.
We also know that the right person can make a difference. And we’re looking for someone to do just that. Is it you?
What Staples will offer you...
OTE c.£26K & max potential earnings c£34K (based on £19K Basic salary with commission) 32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays), increasing to 35 days with service4% Contributory Pension SchemeHoliday Buy Scheme
Life AssuranceEye care vouchersPrivate health careOptional dental cover (pay-in)
Perks@Work discount scheme
What you'll do at Staples...
To develop existing awareness of Company products and services within the sales sector through proactive outbound sales and inbound requests. To identify, target and win/win back business within the sales sector through proactive outbound sales calls.
- Business relationships, retaining existing business
- Selling a wide portfolio of products.
- Proactive identification, targeting and acquiring of new business.
- Proactive development of existing customers; delivering and maximising sales opportunities by offering customers additional lines of business and linked products and actively promoting company special offers and services.
- Processing of orders in line with Customer service processes
- Handle outgoing and incoming calls to profitably sell staples solutions to businesses within the sector.
- Responding to inbound requests from existing and/or prospective customers
- Provide telephone support to nominated area, supporting fellow associates and contributing to team sales and margin objectives.
- To manage internal customer databases and ensure all records are current and updated.
What you'll bring to Staples...
- Influencing buying in target customers
- Ability to identify and work with relevant business resources
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise according to impact
- Excellent negotiating skills with a strong commercial and financial awareness
- Solid communication and active listening skills with an ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate collectively
- Attention to detail
- Excellent keyboard and MS Office skills